11 First Street Merbein
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 11 First Street, MERBEIN.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0418 372 756
E : email@example.com
The property has not yet met reserve. The Openn Negotiation flexible conditions online auction is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
* With a peaceful outlook this lovely home is only 5 minutes from the Merbein town centre
* A formal tiled entry leads to a spacious lounge area with combustion heating
* The galley style kitchen has plenty of storage and overlooks the dining area
* Modern comforts include reverse cycle heating and cooling plus evaporative cooling & ceiling fans
* All bedrooms have built in robes and the main boasts a sizeable en suite
* Outside impresses with multiple sheds, extra large entertaining area, pleasing lawn space and water tanks
* Situated on just over two acres on the outskirts of town surrounded by alike lifestyle properties
* Nothing left to do other than move in and enjoy - inspect today
Click in the buying tab to find more details on Openn Negotiation (only applies to Collie & Tierney website) to register your interest.
Google Map - Property Location
How do you qualify as a buyer ?
For your complete buyers guide click on link below
Key features of the property
Land Size 8100m2
Mildura Rural City Council
Zoning : Residential
3 bedrooms all with BIR's
2 x Dining areas
Reverse cycle heating/cooling
Electric hot water system
Large outdoor entertaining
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
Vendor Statement & Other Information
The Vendor Statement & Contract of Sale for this property is accessible by clicking on the download link below
Should you wish to place an offer on this property click on link below to download the offer template and print.
Email or fax your offer to the selling agent.
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
was born and bred in Mildura and after completing my VCE at St Joseph’s College I went onto working in my family’s business, Greg Love Bricklaying as a bricklayer.
The love of my life Jess and I are proud parents to Oliver, Rory and Leo. I enjoy spending time with family and friends, skiing and playing my favorite sport football.
I built my first house when I was 18 which lead me to the decision that helping and advising others with the biggest investment they will make in their life, is what I wanted to do.
As soon as the opportunity arose to join Mildura’s largest real estate firm, Collie & Tierney the decision was a simple one. My love and interest for people and property lead me to complete my Agent’s Representative course at Kaplan Professional Melbourne.
My goal is to meet my clients needs, exceed their expectations and to provide them with a memorable experience.